Friday, May 8, 2009

YOUTH INFUSON...I'm SORRY

Well…This might be the same old thinking of me for you!

But whatever I’m going to type down now is the biggest change in my life I’ve ever faced… It’s said that changing the face is easy...but facing the change is the real manly work! To be frank I never really cared for this proverb…I never thought about it in deep...What actually it means? Will I ever face any change? Will it affect me in any way? I never thought it would happen and that too in so very early stage in my life! It was 2007 or 2008…I don’t really remember…I’m perfect at this job…anyways jokes apart…NIKHIL ABHYANKAR…back from BOMBAY…I was damn happy for him and even for me and Nishant! We three of us considered ourselves the DIL CHAHATA HAI studs…! It was childish…but we all loved it!

I and NIKHIL went in different classes…but I and NISHANT were in the same class…! NIKHIL and I, We met every day though...but he talked about his new friends a lot..!

TANMAY VAIDYA

ANAS SAYED

SOUMITRA TALNIKAR
PARTH VITEKAR

All his new friends...They hated me…but same was here…! It wasn’t my own hating or angriness about them….but it were the students who told me crap about them…and I was the foolish one to listen them..And BELIVE them! I told NIKHIL a heck lot times…! NIKHIL please don’t be with them…but he is a kind of a guy who pays a deaf ear to everyone if he thinks he is right! And he did the same every time I told him to be away from them…………………………………….Cut off…directly to tenth standard!

Soumitra went from my class….Now I had only 1 group…my cricket team…!

NIKHIL was sharp and used his mind to be away from cricket after NISHANT started abusing him for no reason..!

This was the first time I felt how embarrassing it was to be punished for no reason..! But who would tell me? Then I was considered one of the MITTHAS of tenth standard...! Then NISHANT too left me…here I was standing alone in front of the whole school…no one from my side…some misunderstandings led to many controversies!

The light of friends in my life was vanishing…! I was able to feel the darkness coming near me...Lonely…Mr. Lonely...I closed my hoping to get use of the darkness…! I was about to die and get on with my CHEAP cricket group….except some….! But “THE GOD” I felt him first time in that year…a ray of light came toward me….!

‘NAMYA chal be FRIENDS??’

I found my first ever CLOSE friend…MR.AJINKYA DESHPANDE

We became friends…and then suddenly life took turn…My life was lightened by many friends...!

They were the one who I cursed for no reason before a year or two….yes

TANMAY VAIDYA
ANAS SAYED
SOUMITRA TALNIKAR
AKINKYA DESHPANDE
AKSHAY CHAVAN

I was ashamed of myself…I wasn’t able to make a eye contact with those guys for a long! WHAT THE HECK I DID MAN! They were so helping...genuine and concerning…and what the hell I thought about them! My big mistake…I never got a chance guys …but I’m sorry for the insult of you….sorry for cursing you for no reason…sorry for blindly keeping faith on the other guys…sorry for making you different from us…and considering you cheap...when on the contrary I was the one who was cheap…!

Then….DETENTION CLASS came into existence….YOUTH INFUSION was on its role! I was made to feel how it is when you are cursed for no reason...I won’t go in the deep now…but I hate my school for this reason!

Anyways…I just felt a bit guilty and therefore moved on to write this…!

I NEED COMMENTS….Specially from my fusion members!

2 comments:

  1. If ye say sorry again I'm dead sure I'll kick the hell outta ye.
    Absolutely nothin' to be sorry 'bout.Dont ye regret it.
    We're thee for ye always.Esp. Tanmay,Nikhi,Anas,Ajinkya.
    Even I'm there,but keep me apart 'cause I did hurt ye alot and ye all.
    I'm sorry my bro..

    ReplyDelete
  2. just one word...........
    TOUCHING.
    Thanks for being my frnd!

    ReplyDelete