Sunday, February 22, 2009

Me And My Dad....

Actually I was inspired to write this poem by Soham.....I read his poem...
I and my Dad don't share a very sweet relationship...this is what the truth is....but soham thanks for writting the poem...and ya i need your comments this one...

ME n My Dad are two corner's of same world...
Near yet very far..
I dont know what the matter was
cuz I fought with them like I had a war....

He tried to help me and went to bed without eating...
I just felt he is rude and only likes to see me weeping.....

I was mistaken
really I was wrong
DAD only tried to make me strong....

He was ready to sacrifice his soul
just to see his son attain his desired goal....

But it's enough I won't take it any more..
cuz I love my DAD from my inner core.....

I LOVE YOU DAD

2 comments:

  1. hey u reminded me of my dad :-( :-(
    v also shared d same relation
    2 corner's of d world
    near yet far

    ReplyDelete