Friday, February 20, 2009

Will Any One Understand Us???

Actually these are my inner feelings. Iwanted to speak up since a long time but something was restricting me...but as the school days are getting over my feelings are just dying to come out just like an volcano outburst....I and soumitra were to give a speech on farewell day....but thanks to our 'respected' teachers.....they didn't allow us to speak even when it was our day...so I thought that my blog is the best place to publish my feelings....
Well to start wit.....
I still remember the day fresh in m mind.....it was start of our crucial year...10th and also was the last day of our friendship.....I,Abhijeet,Chinnmay,Soumitra-The rulers of bronze were soon seperated....
With no friends in my class i was alone....and then i met Minu.....my full 10th std went with Minu...
But suddenly y life took a chnage for a worse....(I thought this at time though)
I at that time were wit my new group-Tannmay,Ajinkya,Anas,Nikhil,Akshay,Balu...my new group....I love this guys.....cuz they dont leave me when i need them like others do....
I was put in detention class.....my group was with me there too....great guys....
My new group "YOUTH INFUSION" was facing all the controversies...and that too in the most important year of my life..
Our small mistakes were made blunders of....our school din't even think once brfore taking damn money to fix tube lights...!!!!so chep man..
We were accused and cursed for any damn reason which were not att all related with.Even social networking sites went against us.....
Our friends started leaving us...we felt very humiliatung when our juniors watched us from outside the windows as if we were animals in the zoo.
None understood us...not evem our close ones....I was left alone...Soumitra was alone...Tanmay was left alone...why don't hey understand that friendship means to be in sun and sorrows....but our friends...cant call them friends....but I'am not getting a perfect word for them...
Anyways...where was I???
ya....one guy said"we wont like our friends doing such naughty things and trouble us and our juniors.....we are hurt because of them "but we are also human....were we not hurt?...but we had noone to share our feelings...an when we tried to revel our feelings...we were prooved guilty by many faulty manners...
Nevermind whatever happened we are just trying to be still friendly with everyone...We just want to clear all the mess and we dont want any dispute again.....We just hope no one will will now curse us...because we are trying our best to become "GOOD BEHAVING" students like our so called 'FRIENDS"
Still many things are deep inside but I give Soumi the further duyt...plz Soumi I want you to continue and proove us innocent.....
I need your comments....may be good....perhaps taunts....and can even be slangs.....but I'm surely waiting for all of them....

6 comments:

  1. i duuno wat 2 comment


    but still

    when u [namish] were alone u didn't came 2 me shared about ur problems coz u were mixed wid that group .'m again telling that i don't hav any problem wid that group.there was lot of misunderstandings in v both i know that .i also was wrong many times but not that u were right.i'm xtremely sorryyyyyyyyyyyy 4 my mistake.plzzzzzzzzzz tell 2 nik also.i never had intention 2 hurt him.i can do anything 4 u both.
    u r telling that "we r also human beings "but ur group has done d things out of limit not d all things but some.
    when u were alone i was also alone
    but v both made mistakes.

    wat i have written there might many mistakes .'m again saying

    "SORRY MY DEAREST FRIENDS {U N NIK}"
    "I LOVE U GUYS"

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey its really touch dude
    i no how it feels like wen sum1 whose ur close frend hurts u
    leave dat
    keep writin such beautuiful things ok
    buh byeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. u ought to tell more things dude!!!!
    den only dos bozos bloody weak shits!!!!! wil undrstand
    wat FRNDSHP means!!!
    may be abt the TUBELITE INCIDENT
    & da window pane incident
    in detail!!!!
    name it
    THE CONCERT OF GLASSES!!!

    -AJINKYA

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude, may b coz of ur mischievious behaviour ur friends hav left u bt they rn't worth calling friends since they left u alone in such situation inspite of leaving u they could hav talk with u xplained u .they werent true friends so .. just i wanna tell
    "TREASURE UR TRUE FRIENDS"

    ReplyDelete
  5. There're are much more things to mention mate.Thou and I have talked 'bout that,and I'm quite sure that ye remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry namish i was der whole time wid u all but while tubelite incident i was not wid u all............n u all kno d reason.........sum shits made our year bad.....but n faced evey problems 2gader.....
    ya dude group like us rocked SBOA.....nd made teachers dance of 10th standards...........nd dat shits didnt did anythin......saale ek number ke fattu aulad hau voh sab.........n ur blog is fantastic buddy

    ReplyDelete